my essence

my essence
fire and wind, the essence of me

Thursday, December 16, 2010

today...

Today I'm miserable.  I don't feel good at all.  I haven't been to the chiropractor in over a month, and I can tell.  My entire spine from tip to tip is on fire.  My muscles ache from being stretched to an abnormal position since my spine is out of alignment.  I have had a headache all day today that stretched from my eyebrows up over my head and down my neck into my shoulders.  My dear mother rubbed ben-gay into my back and neck tonight but I still struggle just to walk. When I carry Dominick, it's much worse.  Sometimes I fear that I will fall, my legs don't feel strong enough to support my weight and his since my back can't provide support. Hopefully I will sleep in a good position tonight and wake up rested.  I can't think clearly enough to say anything more than this.
I have taken pain medicine 3 times today and it hasn't scratched the surface.

No comments:

Post a Comment