my essence

my essence
fire and wind, the essence of me

Thursday, December 2, 2010

the faces of healing

So what does an extreme makeover consist of? I don't believe I can just change one facet about me and that would be sufficient. I get the gut feeling this makeover is going to go a lot deeper than that. Its going to affect every facet of my life, who I am. Spiritually, mentally, physically, financially, even sexually... I am one entity even though there are multiple parts that make up the whole Me. If I lose weight, it would affect me mentally, right? If I change the way I view myself, food, and why I eat, that would affect my weight. Yes? If I change my financial state, would it not affect me emotionally? Gosh, to not be so stressed all the time... I might feel like a brand-new person. If I didn't have the weight of the world on my shoulders, perhaps I would have some energy to romp around in bed and actually enjoy it... Imagine that! So I accept that this makeover is going to influence every part of my life. But change begins with thought. And that is what my next blog will be about. The power of thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment